OverviewMwanza or Mbeya or Arusha Location
- Experience: A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in Sales & Marketing in decorative paints/coatings industries,
- Area of operations: Sales/Marketing & business development of Paints products.
- Team Management role or not. : YES
- Reporting to: General Manager
- The primary function of the role is to develop sales and market strategy in order to
- build up business opportunities to market and will increase market share.
- To build expansive networks across the geography with end-users, partners, and suppliers to promote the Brand.
- Will be responsible to manage/directing all sales activities in his business unit, developing/maintaining long-term relationships with customers and suppliers, and ensuring to achieve the targets and goals set for your business unit.
- Develop territory market development plan and obtain approval; develop a strategy to sell target customers, and identify items or product categories that require specific attention in support of this strategy
- Achieve satisfactory profitability and market share in relation to pre-set standards and specific trends within the industry and the economy
- Develop and execute sales plans and programs, both short and long-range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Review the documents which are necessary for sales and delivery to be made and ensure all the necessary documents are available.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance, streamline processes and systems wherever possible, and advise staff on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Manage market research and competitor and customer analysis in coordination with the marketing department.
- Provide a detailed report to the senior management on Local Sales Section performance including, achievement of objectives, goals, targets, recovery, customer satisfaction, variation in customer and other necessary subjects.
- Establish sales objectives in collaboration with GM / Business Head, Commercial by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Ensure long-term customer retention and future sales opportunities by cultivating and maintaining good relationships with the customer.
- Experience in the African market will be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge of the products.
- Written and verbal fluency in English. Swahili knowledge is a plus.
- Computer Expert (Windows Office package). Practical knowledge in SAP is a plus.
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people
- Team player
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to develop clear plans and strategies
- Eager to deliver results
- Project management skills
3 days ago
General Description : Directs the activities and staff involved in the design, development, installation, and operation of Information Technology and Telecommunications Systems for the Industries functionally. Manages the functions of computer operations, system analysis, technical support, Ensures the availability of systems and hardware necessary to apply data processing techniques to the Industries requirements. Analyzes needs to develop and implement new information processing systems and improve program design.
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Head (HO)Experience: 5+ years hands-on experience in handling all IT-related Tasks, Network, Servers/cloud serves, hardware, software, CCTV, EPBAX, Cabling, etc. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Storage: Ensures Network Storage & Backups at Industries, including Tally software, servers, Bio-metric attendance machines, Payroll software & user individual backups.
- Wi-fi: Install & configure wifi devices according to the requirement.
- Network Problems: Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults. Organization of Network Racks (Including Numbering & Labelling)
- Client-Server Applications: Responsible for the computer network configuration, installations, development, migrations, maintenance, and backup administration. Instruct users on use, capabilities, and resources. Do planning for in-office database and other upgrades. Responsible for the hardware maintenance of servers
- Anti-Virus: Maintain network virus software downloading and installing periodic updates to protect the network from the internet and other viruses
- EPABX – of All Sits.
- Maintenance, Backup, maintaining HO VoIP link.
- Information Security & Backup:
- Ensure Daily & Monthly backup of all Computers & Servers.
- Ensure Antivirus is appropriately installed in all Computers, Servers, and other IT Equipment. Timely scanning of Equipment to remove the virus.
- Maintenance of all desktops and laptops quarterly and sending the report to the HOD.
- Maintenance of CCTV at all Sites.
- Internet Service:
- Stay in touch with Internet Service Providers & secure information on downtime etc.
- Failover of backup links, fiber optic, Wi-Fi radio to ensure uninterrupted internet service at Industries in Tanzania despite downtime by ISP.
- Software Support:
- Works with application software vendors to support the "Payroll Software"
- Tally Installation, Support, Troubleshooting
- Performs comprehensive analysis and design activities necessary to implement IT and telecommunications systems, Maintains and trouble-shoots existing system software, and provides technical support and guidance to system users, software maintenance on local computers for memory management and corrupt windows environment errors.
- Maintain the software and hardware documentation for copyright licenses, configurations, operations, procedures, and network functionality
- Hardware Support:
- Installation & configuring Computer Systems including Windows, MS Office, Email, Antivirus, Adobe reader & convertor, Printer & Copier
- Replacements of Hardware equipment in case of malfunctioning (Including Warranty Replacements)
- Handle day-to-day user issues and questions regarding printing, Email, word processing, spreadsheets, and various others. Inform office users on many of the network capabilities and functions to enhance their productivity
- Cloud servers: Good Knowledge of Cloud servers that can access via RDP protocol. Make sure to add to the daily checklist and monitor Backup and windows services. The server's OS is the Windows Server 2019 latest, Active Directory, Group policies, and strong firewall configuration. Maximum users connecting to Servers on daily basis via RDP.
3 days ago
OverviewWe are looking for ambitious Junior Accountants to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (Tally)
- BCom/Ba in accounting, finance, or relevant field
4 days ago
Purpose of the role: The incumbent in the above-mentioned position will generally be responsible for vouching for Capturing of all business transactions and generating reports for management control, external auditors, and dealing with all matters and Queries pertaining to accounts arising from various authorities, computing, and remitting statutory dues on a timely basis. Detailed responsibilities:
- Vouches and captures all business transactions in the accounting software.
- Prepares Management accounts on monthly basis for Review
- Computes and ensures all statutory payments are remitted online to respective authorities on a timely basis (VAT, WHT, PAYE & SDL, Provisional Tax payments, NSSF, WCF, City service levy, and others)
- Prepares final accounts for submission to Auditors and attends to all Audit Queries.
- Ensures Data backups are regularly conducted as per instructions.
- Attending to and resolving any queries from TRA in respect to submitted accounts, statutory payments, and other matters that may arise.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations on weekly basis.
- Daily Inspecting and vouching stock movements records from stores at Mines and also conducting physical stock checks and counts on a monthly/weekly basis on sites.
- Responsible for ensuring all departments submit their annual operating plan and accordingly prepare Financial Annual Operating plan in consultation with respective departments.
- Prepares Summary of average total cost per Ton on monthly basis for tracking of costs.
- Raising Sales invoices and Electronic Fiscal Receipts
- Prepares Payroll on due dates in consultation with HR & SHE officer and liaising with Bank for remittance into respective staff accounts
- Payments to Creditors after ensuring all procedures have been followed and documentation is complete.
- Follow up and send statements for outstanding amounts to Debtors for timely collection
- Reconciles the Receivables and Payables accounts
- Ensures other operational reports are prepared by the respective departments on machine efficiency and operator efficiency and reported along with the management accounts.
- Conducts ledger scrutiny on a monthly basis and rectification entry if any.
- Conducts verification of Cash payments from mining sites with supporting documents and handles petty cash payments in regards to Tanga operations
- Budgeted numbers to Actuals – Variance report (How good are budgeted numbers?)
- The number of financial reports prepared and submitted on time?
- The number of days taken to close a month and prepare management accounts (How many reports are annually completed on time?)
- Was the deadline for submission of Accounts to Auditors met? (The date on which accounts were submitted to Auditors?)
- Were the Bank reconciliations done and signed off on weekly basis? (How many Bank reconciliation reports were delayed)
1 month ago
|SCOPE OF ROLE|
|LEVEL OF WORK: III||ROLE TYPE: MANAGERIAL|
|DISCIPLINE: SALES & MARKETING||BUSINESS UNIT/FUNCTION: Tanzania|
|REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: This position reports to GENERAL MANAGER|
2 months ago
Job briefWe are looking for a competent CNC Operator to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. Your job is important since some materials are not easy to shape or handle manually or with conventional equipment. CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential. The goal is to produce high-quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate a large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure the functionality
- Proven experience as a CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with a basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
3 months ago
|Reporting||Head of Finance|
|Job Role||Strengthening accountability, ground-level input & management of all accounts|
|Position Objective & Responsibilities||
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance|
|Experience||CA/ICWA Certified Minimum 5-years’ experience in Accounting 30-40 Years Old Knowledge on SAP will be an added advantage|
|Desired Profile||In-depth knowledge & experience of basic and complex accounting principals Exposure to industrial level businesses as well as tax compliance Highly skilled in accounting software such as Tally, SAP, etc. Strong attention to detail Excellent Communication Skills Both Written and Verbal Ability to Handle Multitasks and Meet Deadlines Experience in handling business-level accounting & finance preferably in Africa.|
|SoftSkills Required||Communication skills – High Leadership skills – High Accounting & Analytical skills – Very High Flexibility – High Adaptability – High Meticulous, Analytical, and a Self-driven individual with strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure at any hour and to make quick and accurate decisions in a fast-paced environment.|
3 months ago
Situation in organization chart N+1 : Country Chair of the country / Managing Director N+2 : Senior Vice President Renewables The Vice President Renewable Explorers is your main point of contact within REN Organization Job dimensions You have the opportunity to join RENEWABLES to take up a new challenge and join the business development REN of The Group. We are looking for a talented Renewable Explorer, committed and entrepreneurial. The mission of the Renewable explorer is to initiate and/or accelerate the development of utility scale renewable projects in a dedicated country. Your scope includes all the technologies in which the company is active: solar photovoltaic, onshore wind, offshore wind, battery storage. You will be based in a dedicated country and report to the country chair and the Vice President Renewable Explorer will be your point of contact in REN. Activities Market analysis: · Analyze key factors for the development of renewable projects in the market: - Electricity market (regulation, price structure) - Electricity demand (segmentation, location, growth) - Electricity production (mix, emissions, production centers) - Grid (age, quality, development projects, interconnection, access) - Renewable resources - Land availability · Keep yourself fully informed on key market developments and industry news/events in order to quickly identify business opportunities Business Development: · Identify projects to be developed or developers with a portfolio of renewable projects, with a view to an acquisition or a partnership · Prospect, assess, negotiate the development of large renewable projects (all the technologies in which the company is active are considered: solar photovoltaic, onshore wind, offshore wind, battery storage) · Built relationship and engage in discussions with external stakeholders (public entities, developers or JV partners, advisors, EPC and O&M contractors, equipment suppliers (OEMs), consultants, utilities, etc.) and investors. · Identify opportunities and confirm the possibility of developing them or at least identifying the blocking points that need to be addressed: - Understand the conditions for renewables projects awarding - Identify potential offtakers and understand the positioning of the different actors - Define and implement necessary advocacy to allow the development of projects · Develop and structure a pipeline of projects: make key contributions and coordinate the origination of a pipeline for renewable projects development · Manage in calls for tenders, in complex and competitive environments, over the counter or through the acquisition of portfolios Manage the closing and implementation of projects · Work with a support team composed of multidisciplinary members, in matrix mode within the renewables department (economists, finance, tax specialists, technicians, lawyers, HSE, societal, the company subsidiaries, holding), as well as external consultants, banks, consulting firms · Ensure economic viability of each project · Integrate HSE dimensions · Prepare corresponding documentation for internal approvals · Lead due diligence, commercial negotiations, documentation, and deal structuring with potential co-developers or investors · Supervise financial closing activities in all areas (negotiation and finalization of all project agreements) · Ensure an efficient transfer of the project to the technical, finance and asset management teams for the operational phase of construction Context and environment The company has announced its ambition to achieve carbon neutrality across all its activities by 2050, together with society. This climate ambition requires us to embark on a decade of transformation and in particular to massively develop the production of electricity from renewable sources. Our goal is to reach 100 GW of production by 2030 and to be among the top 5 companies in the sector. As part of this ambition, and in order to make the most of the Company's international footprint, we have decided to increase the business development efforts in the countries where the Company has already a presence and where renewables have a growth potential. First phase consists in identifying utility scale renewable projects that could be developed or local developers with a portfolio of early stage renewable projects to partner with or to acquire. You will be primarily in charge of building the relationship and engage in discussions with developers of projects/pipelines of projects, national and local authorities as well as potential public and private offtakers, in order to identify the opportunities. Second phase, once the opportunity to pursue a project is validated, the REx is to lead or participate to the negotiation of the project, identify the key enablers to the success of the project (regulation, access to the electricity grid, land, revenue schemes, …) and carry out the necessary advocacy activities with the authorities. Accountabilities Lead and grow The company Renewables businesses across your country: · Market strategy, planning and execution, following Total Renewables global strategy · Accountability for safety, portfolio development (MW capacities and revenues optimization) · Work closely with the local affiliate to develop opportunities and leverage their network · Responsible for the development of projects (in calls for tenders, mutual agreement or acquisitions…) · Responsible to deliver bids (government tenders or projects sell down) and prepare corresponding documentation for internal approval. Qualifications / Experience required · Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree of Business or Engineering · Fluent in English / French is a plus + language of the country · Minimum 10-15 years of professional experience · Experience in renewable energies required · Deep understanding of renewable projects development is mandatory · Good knowledge of the local renewable business · Knowledge of the electricity market and its players · Areas of expertise: Project / program management with a focus among Technical, Economics, Project Finance, International negotiation · Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary to engage local stakeholders · Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, with a cross-functional and delocalized teams · Synthetic and analytical mind, strength of conviction, perseverance · Negotiation skills · Flexible mindset and autonomy are needed · Leadership to deliver and execute development
3 months ago
|Reporting||General Manager/CEO/Managing Director|
|Job Mission||The purpose of this role is to operate and manage all logistics of outbound goods.|
|Position Objective & Responsibilities||· Communicate with production, storage, and management to keep accurate track of finished goods, goods in transit and delivery schedules · Communicate with clients (distributors & sales staff) to issue purchase orders, export licenses and other supporting documentation on all orders · Manage loading process of trucks at the factory via communicating with head of sales · Understand product variances, product specification, product quality and preference according to customers to ensure the correct material is loaded · Manage logistics/sales telephone & email communication with potential customers · Provide accurate debt and historical sales data to head of sales before dispatch · Work with existing logistics teams to create efficient loading system · Cross checking stores and finished goods to ensure accurate tallying of daily output · Daily check-ins with sales team, sales manager as well as customers to ensure quality, orders, and exposure|
|Experience||Minimum 5-year experience in logistics management|
|Key Competencies:|| Organizational Skills Integrity, Honesty, and Team Oriented Communication & Interpersonal Abilities Understanding of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and processes Basic Computer Competency (Tally ERP, Microsoft Office, SAP preferred)|
5 months ago
A Highly motivated computer engineer with extensive Background on web application and e-commerce experience.
What You Will DoThe individual will do the project( web application development) Key Requirements.
- Time management skills
- Project Management
- High understanding of PHP ( Laravel).
- Experience with database Myql, Maria, Posgress …etc
- Linus server Administration
- Web designing and development
6 months ago