No job found
General Description : Directs the activities and staff involved in the design, development, installation, and operation of Information Technology and Telecommunications Systems for the Industries functionally. Manages the functions of computer operations, system analysis, technical support, Ensures the availability of systems and hardware necessary to apply data processing techniques to the Industries requirements. Analyzes needs to develop and implement new information processing systems and improve program design.
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Head (HO)Experience: 5+ years hands-on experience in handling all IT-related Tasks, Network, Servers/cloud serves, hardware, software, CCTV, EPBAX, Cabling, etc. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Storage: Ensures Network Storage & Backups at Industries, including Tally software, servers, Bio-metric attendance machines, Payroll software & user individual backups.
- Wi-fi: Install & configure wifi devices according to the requirement.
- Network Problems: Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults. Organization of Network Racks (Including Numbering & Labelling)
- Client-Server Applications: Responsible for the computer network configuration, installations, development, migrations, maintenance, and backup administration. Instruct users on use, capabilities, and resources. Do planning for in-office database and other upgrades. Responsible for the hardware maintenance of servers
- Anti-Virus: Maintain network virus software downloading and installing periodic updates to protect the network from the internet and other viruses
- EPABX – of All Sits.
- Maintenance, Backup, maintaining HO VoIP link.
- Information Security & Backup:
- Ensure Daily & Monthly backup of all Computers & Servers.
- Ensure Antivirus is appropriately installed in all Computers, Servers, and other IT Equipment. Timely scanning of Equipment to remove the virus.
- Maintenance of all desktops and laptops quarterly and sending the report to the HOD.
- Maintenance of CCTV at all Sites.
- Internet Service:
- Stay in touch with Internet Service Providers & secure information on downtime etc.
- Failover of backup links, fiber optic, Wi-Fi radio to ensure uninterrupted internet service at Industries in Tanzania despite downtime by ISP.
- Software Support:
- Works with application software vendors to support the "Payroll Software"
- Tally Installation, Support, Troubleshooting
- Performs comprehensive analysis and design activities necessary to implement IT and telecommunications systems, Maintains and trouble-shoots existing system software, and provides technical support and guidance to system users, software maintenance on local computers for memory management and corrupt windows environment errors.
- Maintain the software and hardware documentation for copyright licenses, configurations, operations, procedures, and network functionality
- Hardware Support:
- Installation & configuring Computer Systems including Windows, MS Office, Email, Antivirus, Adobe reader & convertor, Printer & Copier
- Replacements of Hardware equipment in case of malfunctioning (Including Warranty Replacements)
- Handle day-to-day user issues and questions regarding printing, Email, word processing, spreadsheets, and various others. Inform office users on many of the network capabilities and functions to enhance their productivity
- Cloud servers: Good Knowledge of Cloud servers that can access via RDP protocol. Make sure to add to the daily checklist and monitor Backup and windows services. The server's OS is the Windows Server 2019 latest, Active Directory, Group policies, and strong firewall configuration. Maximum users connecting to Servers on daily basis via RDP.
3 days ago
OverviewProcurement Manager is a supply chain and logistics professional specialized in ensuring cost-effective purchase of all materials and services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Should be from Transport and Logistics Background.
Job duties and responsibilitiesProcurement Manager job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create and implement regional procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within industry
- Build long-term relationships with vendors in the industry
- Compare proposals for price and specifications
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs
- Review contract specifications on behalf of the company
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the product arrives in a timely fashion
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers
- Manage technological systems that track the shipment, inventory and supply of materials
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly procurement reports
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends
Job requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Procurement Manager for at least 5 years
- BA in Business Administration, Logistics, or similar relevant fields
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Negotiation aptitude.
7 months ago
Purpose of the role: The incumbent in the above-mentioned position will generally be responsible for vouching for Capturing of all business transactions and generating reports for management control, external auditors, and dealing with all matters and Queries pertaining to accounts arising from various authorities, computing, and remitting statutory dues on a timely basis. Detailed responsibilities:
- Vouches and captures all business transactions in the accounting software.
- Prepares Management accounts on monthly basis for Review
- Computes and ensures all statutory payments are remitted online to respective authorities on a timely basis (VAT, WHT, PAYE & SDL, Provisional Tax payments, NSSF, WCF, City service levy, and others)
- Prepares final accounts for submission to Auditors and attends to all Audit Queries.
- Ensures Data backups are regularly conducted as per instructions.
- Attending to and resolving any queries from TRA in respect to submitted accounts, statutory payments, and other matters that may arise.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations on weekly basis.
- Daily Inspecting and vouching stock movements records from stores at Mines and also conducting physical stock checks and counts on a monthly/weekly basis on sites.
- Responsible for ensuring all departments submit their annual operating plan and accordingly prepare Financial Annual Operating plan in consultation with respective departments.
- Prepares Summary of average total cost per Ton on monthly basis for tracking of costs.
- Raising Sales invoices and Electronic Fiscal Receipts
- Prepares Payroll on due dates in consultation with HR & SHE officer and liaising with Bank for remittance into respective staff accounts
- Payments to Creditors after ensuring all procedures have been followed and documentation is complete.
- Follow up and send statements for outstanding amounts to Debtors for timely collection
- Reconciles the Receivables and Payables accounts
- Ensures other operational reports are prepared by the respective departments on machine efficiency and operator efficiency and reported along with the management accounts.
- Conducts ledger scrutiny on a monthly basis and rectification entry if any.
- Conducts verification of Cash payments from mining sites with supporting documents and handles petty cash payments in regards to Tanga operations
- Budgeted numbers to Actuals – Variance report (How good are budgeted numbers?)
- The number of financial reports prepared and submitted on time?
- The number of days taken to close a month and prepare management accounts (How many reports are annually completed on time?)
- Was the deadline for submission of Accounts to Auditors met? (The date on which accounts were submitted to Auditors?)
- Were the Bank reconciliations done and signed off on weekly basis? (How many Bank reconciliation reports were delayed)
1 month ago
|SCOPE OF ROLE|
|LEVEL OF WORK: III||ROLE TYPE: MANAGERIAL|
|DISCIPLINE: SALES & MARKETING||BUSINESS UNIT/FUNCTION: Tanzania|
|REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: This position reports to GENERAL MANAGER|
2 months ago
Job brief We are looking for a responsible Safety Officer to facilitate compliance with Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines. You will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations. You will also be on a constant lookout for violations. The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual who swears by OSH regulations. Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies. The goal is to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety. Responsibilities
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- 2+ years of experience as safety officer
- BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
9 months ago
The Kitchen Supervisor will lead and supervise all kitchen team members on a
daily basis for ensuring daily production requirements are met in a timely
and organized fashion. The Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for
maintaining a clean, organized, and professional working environment at all
times within the kitchen premises. Daily requirements for kitchen
production are expected to be met, as well as verifying accuracy and
integrity of all submitted daily kitchen production reports, checklists, and
cleanliness checklists. Kitchen production reports measure wastage and
yield, which are expected to be maintained at an efficient level. The
Kitchen Supervisor maintains the supplies store, delivery log, and
spreadsheets for all stock.
– Ensuring Kitchen team members are adhering to checklist instructions and
– Maintaining supplies store and kitchen ingredients stock records
– Maintaining organization within kitchen premises according to guidelines
– Properly reporting machine and other issues to Operations
– Adhering to “FIFO” with regards to raw materials and ingredients in the
1. Verifying Accuracy and Honesty of all Submitted Checklists and
Daily Checklists are used in the operations for ensuring all the finer
details and key items are tended to on a regular basis. The checklist has
been created from years of experience with a purpose of avoiding problems
and upholding standards. The main checklists are: Cleaning Checklist,
Production Checklist, and Purchases/Driver Checklist. Each of these 3
checklists must be submitted by the Kitchen Cleaning Team, Kitchen
Production Team, or the Purchaser/Driver on a daily basis.
The checklists are then vetted and checked by the Kitchen Supervisor for
errors, honesty, and accuracy. Any pending issues or problems reported onto
the checklist are fine as long as accurately reported, and will be submitted
by the Kitchen Supervisor to the management. The kitchen cleaning checklist
should be spot checked for all areas to verify if completed properly. The
production checklist, notably the post-production checklist should always be
checked for accuracy and completeness. The purchaser/driver checklist
should be checked either prior to the drivers departure, or early the next
morning before his arrival. If the Kitchen Supervisor finds any aspects of
the checklist which are not accurate or complete, it is their duty to
request the team members to address the issues accordingly.
2. Production Order Creation and Minimizing Production Waste
Waste during the production process refers to the quantity of ingredients
used in order to yield an expected weight of product according to supplied
recipes. Waste is measured by the system spreadsheet, which reports the
expected consumption of ingredients according to the recipe, compared with
the actual consumed ingredients. Waste can occur due to spillage, errors
during production, pilferage, theft, or any general accidents or mistakes.
It is the Kitchen Supervisors duty to ensure all of these are minimized on a
An important part in managing the waste will be preparing the production
order through the system each day to start. This is done by entering the
gelato pans that need to be produced for each outlet, customer, or other
order, so that the totals are consolidated within the system. The system
then displays the total quantity for each ingredient needed to produce the
days order. The Kitchen Supervisor has the responsibility of producing the
correct order, and then allocating the precise ingredients for each day, and
measuring closing stocks themselves along with the help of the kitchen team.
Measuring out and allocating the ingredients each day is known as the “Pan
Flavor Preparations” and will be the supervises duty to ensure the process
is carried out correctly.
3. Maintaining Organization according to Kitchen Organizational
Kitchen Organizational instructions will be provided, which give explanation
and understanding for where all items, supplies, and ingredients in the
kitchen should be placed. Within the kitchen premises, rooms, freezers,
shelves, and boxes are usually labeled according to which item should be
there. This organization can occasionally change and it is the Kitchen
Supervisors duty to ensure it is being adhered to. This is done during the
course of the day and at closing time, by just walking through each room and
visually spot checking that things are organized accordingly. This is a key
function of the Kitchen Supervisor’s job because proper organization
minimizes waste, reduces mistakes, saves time, and improves efficiency.
4. Managing Upkeep and Maintenance of all Machines/Appliances:
Located within the kitchen premises are many machines, appliances, utensils,
and other fixtures used during the production process or for just general
day to day functionality of the business. These items include but are not
limited to water pipes for sinks, water heaters, pressure pumps, generators,
batch freezers, blast freezers, pasteurizers, storage chest freezers,
chillers, cone machines, hand blenders, kitchen utensils, and many more.
Naturally, these items experience wear and tear and general maintenance
related issues which must be serviced or tended to. It is the Kitchen
Supervisors job to regularly identify all items which need service, repair,
or maintenance and follow up with the necessary technicians or “fundis’ to
get these items fixed or serviced in a timely fashion. The Kitchen
Supervisor must have prudent understanding of how to push fundis to come on
an urgent manner when necessary and negotiate fair pricing with them for
5. Maintaining Optimal Cleanliness according to Kitchen Cleanliness
Cleanliness is extremely important in any food industry, as to be expected.
The Kitchen Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining a clean and
organized kitchen premises and carrying out regular fumigations according to
need. No lunch or foods are to be eaten inside of the kitchen premises.
All areas of the kitchen cleaning checklist are expected to be closely
monitored for completeness, and input for adding items onto checklist is
welcomed according to observations.
Regular and unscheduled audits are conducted at the Kitchen Premises by the
quality controller whereby photographs are sent to management to inspect for
cleanliness. All areas inside and outside of kitchen premises are expected
to be maintained as clean on a regular basis. Any activities which
facilitate bugs or rodents are expected to be removed or mitigated.
Example: When receiving delivery of milk, the milk should not be counted or
kept on the front door step outside because this attracts flies to any drops
of milk which are left. The flies will then concentrate on the front door
step and then find their way inside of the kitchen premises. This type of
activity must be avoided.
6. Adhering to “FIFO” with regards to Raw Materials and Ingredients
in the Productive Process:
As is the case in all kitchens, ingredients, fruits, milk, and all items
with limited shelf life are expected to be used on the basis of FIFO – First
in, First out. Adherence to FIFO establishes consistency in product and
freshness in quality. The FIFO process will be established based on space
arrangements in the kitchen premises and according to the most logistically
efficient manner possible.
7. Keeping Team Unity while Maintaining Professional Boundaries
in the Working Relationship
The Kitchen Supervisor is expected to be the most responsible, professional,
matured, and experienced member of the kitchen team. In order to maintain
respect and uphold standards, it will be essential for the Kitchen
Supervisor to have a strict and serious demeanor about themselves in the
manner for which they monitor and supervise the kitchen. A balance is also
expected for keeping the team motivated and encouraged to do their best, but
it must be stressed that boundaries between the Kitchen Supervisor and team
members must be maintained to avoid compromising the Supervisors ability to
properly manage and supervise the team. If the Kitchen Supervisor becomes
unable to properly hold their team accountable and to the standards of the
company, then their ability to do the job properly will have been
compromised and they are no longer considered suitable for the position.
The typical workday would entail:
● Kitchen Supervisor arrives at kitchen premises and inspects for
organization and cleanliness
● The mall orders are then retrieved so that the production order
for the day can now be produced in the system
● All gelatos, slush, and products are then prepared according to
exact recipe ingredients and quantities in the system under the guidance and
supervision of Kitchen Supervisor
● After all preparations have been made and closing stock of
ingredients have been verified, the kitchen team then can take lunch prior
to the production portion of the day
● Gelato production phase is then carried out whereby the gelatos
are poured into machines, frozen, decorated, garnished, recorded, labeled,
and then stored away in storage freezers for delivery
● Kitchen Supervisor during this phase will be actively observing
while also ensuring the rest of kitchen is clean and organized. They will
check on the works of the cone production, kitchen cleaning, purchases and
delivery, and the quality controller, while also actively going into the
production area to monitor efficiency of production.
● While production is being carried out, the Kitchen Supervisor will
remove supplies from mall supplies store to prepare for next delivery, and
then enter closing stocks into the system.
After production has concluded, final cleaning of the production room and
visual spot checks of all rooms is done, as well as final checklist being
checked prior to leaving.
9 months ago
JOB DESCRIPTION The financial controller will be effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing budgeting and accounting:
- Develop & maintain project & revenue forecasts
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure all statutory requirements of the organization are met
- Prepare all supporting information for bank establishments, external auditing,governmental agencies & permit / license procedures
- Document & maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop & maintain financial accounting system for cash management, accountspayable / receivable, credit control and petty cash
- 20-25 years of experience as a project-management based financial controller
- Education: Certified Chartered Accountant
- Ability to assist with any and all financial projects, bank documents, license and registration tasks
10 months ago
No job found
No job found
No job found
Jobs List With Carousel
Advanced Search Jobs
Advanced Search Radius
Advanced Search Candidates
Simple Search Jobs With Map
Employers List With Carousel