Our Client in Logistics and cargo management field is looking for a competent workshop supervisor to oversee all workshop related activities.
- Ensure full and accurate communication to workshop, parts, reception, and quality control.
- Ensure all materials and labour resources used are posted to each and every job card.
- Maintain up-to-date progress on each and every vehicle or heavy equipments under maintenance / repair.
- Ensure Technicians’ optimum productivity
- Issue jobs to available technicians who have the required skill level.
- Issue work in the order to achieve promised times. Notify Reception to amend promised times where inaccurate, additional work is authorized, parts delays, technical difficulties and ensure committed delivery times are met.
- Communicate any and all changes that affect a heavy equipments to the concerned person / department e.g. completion time, parts shortage, extra work, warranty refusal, damage found, delayed diagnosis etc.
- Accurately and timely post all resources to the job card in SAP including labour, oils, paint, AC gas, bought out materials and sub-let work.
- Monitor technicians’ performance, productivity and efficiencies on daily and weekly basis.
- Keep track of standard times, feedback to management if the same found missing in manuals or system (SAP)
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Must have a Diploma/Degree in a Mechanical field
- Must have 3-4 years of working experience as a Workshop Controller ( Heavy equipments such as forklifts etc)
- Must be able to multi-task and properly delegate
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Must have exceptional time management skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office