Our Client Is manufacturing and distributing in-house brands. They distribute products for MNCs & NCs premium brands such as Airtel,
Bidco, Kakira Sugar, Kenafric Industries, Kenafric Manufacturing, Krystaline Salt, Nile Breweries,
Pepsi, Varta, Weetabix and 3M
Duty Station: Lira and Jinja
Territory: Northern Uganda & West Nile Region/ Central 1 & Eastern Uganda
Education: Commerce Graduate or MBA in Sales & Marketing
Experience: Minimum 3 Years’ experience in relevant position (Preferred experience of E.A.)
Age Limit: 30 to 35 Years
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Manager implements sales strategies within the specified region or
geographical areas and oversees the regional sales activities to ensure sales target achievement.
• Manage, guide, develop, coach, control, and motivate the sales teams to develop their
skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales and KPIs
(Key Performance Indicators) targets are met.
• Implement and monitor the sale strategies and plans in line with set internal guidelines
to meet the specific annual sales targets of the business.
• Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop, and evaluate their
performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models, and evaluate their
• To ensure that the distributors, Sub-Distributors, and Stockists adhere to the contractual
• Update customer database regularly.
• Identify emerging (developing) markets and market shifts (Changing) while being fully
aware of new products and competition status.
• Undertake market intelligence and identify all new business opportunities to expand the
• Manage the order review process, including pricing adherence and customer needs.
• Ensure distribution efficiency and effectiveness in the assigned region.
• Prepare and submit weekly & monthly Sales reports by sales areas.
• Conduct periodic reviews of both the distributor and sales team to ensure performance
• Ensure sales growth by segment.
• Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
• Conduct promotional activities & product launches.
• Ensure distributors, Sub-distributors, and stockist profitability.
• Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars, and regular meetings.
• Reviewing expenses and recommending improvements.
• Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
• Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility.
• Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
• Ensure that all company vehicles are maintained in a clean and safe operating condition.
• Takes up and performs any other duty as it may be assigned