A multi national organization is looking to fill a logistic/Office
administrator position for its east Africa operations.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant
field is preferred
- Two to three years’ management experience in an office setting
- Transportation industry experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and accounting software
* Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and
* Maintains office services by organizing office operations and
procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing
systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and
monitoring clerical functions.
* Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
* Provides historical reference by defining procedures for
retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
* Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards
and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
employees and following up on work results.
* Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special
reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
* Prepare invoices on timely manner
* Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget,
scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective
Office Administrator Qualifications / Skills:
* Managing processes
* Developing standards
* Tracking budget expenses
* Informing others
* Reporting skills
* Inventory control