Applicants applying for this vacancy should full – fill the below mentioned requirements-
Designation: Mining Engineer – Junior (3 vacancies) and
Senior ( one vacancy )
Years of Experience: Junior Mining Engineer (3 years plus experience) Senior Mining Engineer ( 5-10 years
Industry: Coal Mining
Age criteria: 30-45 Years
Mining engineers should plan and supervise –
- Processes involved with extracting minerals from mines.
- Research new techniques and processes to improve the efficiency and safety of mines.
- Assessing the commercial viability of new mining ventures
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Modelling or designing potential mine sites
- Working with specialist software to support planning programmes
- Overseeing staff activities, either in one site section or throughout an entire mine
- Ensuring the safety of mining equipment and assessing mine equipment and supplies
- Establishing extraction systems
- Overseeing the health and safety of the site.
- Providing consultancy and advice on mining and mineral extraction projects
- Filling in disused mine shafts
- Reclaiming mine sites
- Managing monthly budgets and keeping detailed records.
- Degree in Geology / Mining Engineer
- Good Experience in Coal Mining