|Job Mission||The purpose of this role is to operate and manage stores.|
|Position Objective & Responsibilities||· Overall in charge of Laboratory Administration
· Ensure get samples in time for each product as per requirement from all our 3 companies
· You will have to prepare the base solution samples for performing the tests.
· Ensure the quality and quantity of products are as per our standard.
· In case of any quality issue, immediately inform the production department to rectify the same and never ever allow our product to become substandard.
· Managing and carefully use of lab equipment for a smooth test run.
· Before performing the test, you must have to observe the right procedure and policies for the test
· Regular release of reports and in case of any quality deviations, inform the concerned in time
· Obey the health and safety regulations and ensure the PPEs and Lab procedures are in place
· Executing tests and then analyzing the obtained results and making a perfect document as per the conclusions.
· Be aware of the latest trends and techniques in the industry.
· Management of performed or upcoming tasks should be on priority.
· You will have to lead and direct the general housekeeping of the lab. All the equipment and work areas needed to be cleaned and sterilized.
· Supervising all the stocked chemicals by making them stored in the right place.
· Making reports on cage equipment and chemical requirements.
· To minimize the cost of testing, proper usage of lab equipment & chemical, and avoid wastage or loss
· Regular communication with Logistics teams and updates
· Any other duties assigned by the management
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree in the related field|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years experience in Lab Management|
| Organizational Skills
Integrity, Honesty, and Team Oriented
Communication & Interpersonal Abilities
Understanding of safety, ordering, inventory, re-ordering level, and system processes
Basic Computer Competency (Tally ERP, Microsoft Office, SAP preferred)
|Salary||Offshore Savings+ Local Salary+ Accommodation+ Travelling Exp|