Purpose: This is a unique opportunity to work with a well renowned company who is looking to expand its portfolio and grow a multichannel platform to design, develop and distribute a wide range of cosmetic products across East and Central Africa.
Summary: The individual will be required to spearhead the development and execution of the region’s business model and will be involved with all daily activities including defining strategic choices to gain market share in active territories. The employee will be required to produce daily reports and will be responsible to lead a competent team to ensure all set targets are met.
· Responsible for the achievement of operational and financial results – both top (revenue) and bottom (profitability) lines carrying overall P&L .
· An MBA in Business / Marketing and related disciplines
· 15-20 years of relevant working experiences within the Beauty FMCG (cosmetics, haircare and skin care) industry.
· Preferably with a track record of developing new overseas markets with sound ability to build up a brand from scratch.
· Strong business acumen.
· Mature, proactive with a hands-on approach and strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent leadership, negotiation and problem solving skills.
· Experience with sound knowledge in cosmetic, skin care, haircare is essential.