|| Head of Finance
||Strengthening accountability, ground-level input & management of all accounts
|Position Objective & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee all accounting operations to ensure correctness in data entry and compliance with IFR Standards & legislative requirements
- Oversee and ensure that all monthly returns are submitted, statutory dues are paid before due dates.
- The individual will keep track of accounts receivables/outstanding debtors by coordinating with dispatch
- Send monthly reminders to outstanding accounts with updated statements based on the accurate inflow of payments and outflow of finished goods
- Oversee cash disbursement and ensure proper accounting
- Oversee accurate Tally entries of raw materials, finished goods, goods in transit, etc. based on established policy from head office
- Handle bank activities for the factory including creating weekly budgets, monitoring cash flow levels, and making payments
- Gathering all data from relevant parties to ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports are sent on time to head office on the overall financial position
- Understand and analyze cost structure on ground level, verify and initiate internal audits to ensure strong control procedures of payment and monetary activity
- Create SOP for financial control and communicate if need be with local authorities in audits to explain financial policies
- Coordinate with head office for all government requirements on salary payments such as NSSF, PAYE, etc.
||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
Minimum 5-years’ experience in Accounting
30-40 Years Old
Knowledge on SAP will be an added advantage
|In-depth knowledge & experience of basic and complex accounting principals
Exposure to industrial level businesses as well as tax compliance
Highly skilled in accounting software such as Tally, SAP, etc.
Strong attention to detail
Excellent Communication Skills Both Written and Verbal
Ability to Handle Multitasks and Meet Deadlines
Experience in handling business-level accounting & finance preferably in Africa.
|Communication skills – High
Leadership skills – High
Accounting & Analytical skills – Very High
Flexibility – High
Adaptability – High
Meticulous, Analytical, and a Self-driven individual with strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure at any hour and to make quick and accurate decisions in a fast-paced environment.