About The Role
Our Client in Energy sector is seeking an outstanding new Business Development Manager to work within East Africa to drive new LPG business sales in a B2B environment.
You will achieve this by winning new business through prospecting, marketing and network referral approaches with our LPG product and service offering. You’ll initially be engaging the target market with our LPG product, however eventually you’ll have the opportunity to be trained to sell opportunities from the wider Origin product range.
Reporting into the Regional Director of Sales, this position will play an integral role in developing Commercial & Industrial business opportunities. This role within the business gives the individual opportunity for career progression in many related energy markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Achieving growth in new business sales of LPG product solutions to customers within East Africa
- Developing a sales pipeline through prospecting and maintaining a CRM tool
- Working closely with all internal stakeholders to achieve customer success & delivery of energy requirements
- Developing and maintaining competitor activity and market intelligence on a weekly basis.
- Partners with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve products or services.
- Strong involvement in project design, pricing, and cost control.
- Leader on cross-functional teams, often taking a lead role, promoting teamwork and coaching other
This role would suit a ‘hunter’ personality who thrives on winning new business and has a track record in successful prospecting & lead generation. Industry experience is necessary, full training provided on all products & processes. We are looking for someone who naturally builds immediate commercial relationships and is driven to learn about our products.
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, apply today!
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Previous B2B Sales experience is essential to succeed in this role
- Positive and resilient attitude with a capacity to learn and develop within the LPG industry
- Determined & enthusiastic individual who can drive interest within our LPG offering and future service
- Current drivers’ licence is also essential for travel
- More than 10 years of Experience in the same field
- MBA in sales and marketing / relevant field
- Acquaintance with PNL analysis, channel and supply chain management
- African Experience is preffered