We are looking for talented sales professionals to join our Business Development team as we embark on an ambitious growth strategy seeking to enforce our office in Tanzania.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to identify new business
opportunities and to develop existing relationships with mid size or big enterprises across Tanzania, typically businesses with over 300 employees. Our new collegue should have a great attitude to new business generation and a professional approach to selling.
Main responsibilities :
- Recruitment Challenges in Private Sector & Public Sector and Hiring staff
- To make contracts with selected clients and maintain client database
- Producing job descriptions as per client requirements
- Working with recruitment consultancies overseas
- Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and Organizing interviews and running assessment centers.
- Salary reviews – researching salaries and ensuring they are in line with legal requirements and industry standards for clients
- Documentation – writing staff handbooks contracts, staff memos, and issuing written offers of employment etc.
- Employment law – working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies and paternity pays.
- Develops and maintains the relations with external business associates and clients for furthering the business development activity for SE & Company.
- Once tasked must report back to the CEO with update detailing progress
- Meets Client/Associate companies’ representatives and updates on the available opportunities. Arranges meetings for presentations. Accompanies CEO for business presentations and project execution meetings to various clients. Making all arrangements pre-hand to ensure that all is achieved smoothly.
- Participates in coordination and liaison efforts with sub-contractors, clients, Government Institutions and other companies as delegated with in SE & Co Activities.
- Performs other similar or related duties, such as preparing activity, status reports and carrying out special projects as delegated.
- Coordinates with all key consultants positioned in all SE &Co’s contracts.
- Conducting with and advising management and supervising human resource issues; investigating human resource related problems and making recommendations to the organization.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as and when delegated.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
BA in Human Resources, Business or related fields from an accredited institution.
Work Experience: 3+ Years