As a B2B marketer you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive sales to business-to-business companies. You will work with a team of marketers, account managers, product managers, etc., to develop campaigns that help our client’s company reach new customers or retain existing ones. B2B marketer must be able to think creatively when it comes to generating ideas for new campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEM, social, email, and affiliate channels.
- Experience working with a sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes.
- Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
- Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Ability to remotely create and manage marketing strategies.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- B2B Marketing
- Marketing Campaign
- Demand Generation
- Lead Conversion
- Content Creation
- Multivariate Testing